Welcome to the Class Blog of Class – I A
This blog is all about having a closer interaction with Class – I A DPS Tapi 2014-15. A quick peek to a lot of activities and games happening in and around the school campus with our class!Our class has 29 lovely flowers.
Important points to remember. Kindly follow them for the smooth functioning of Learning Partnership.
- Read all Rules and Regulations in the GREEN BOOK carefully.
- Label all uniform items & belongings of your child with his/her
- Admission No.
- Send nutritious and vegetarian food in your child’s tiffin.
- Send a clean tiffin mat and napkin every day.
- If your child is unwell please don’t send him/her to school.
- If half-day leave is taken on an exam day, the recorded marks are reduced to average.
- Emergency leave in the middle of a working day can be granted only if there is prior notice over telephone, enabling sufficient time to issue a gate pass.
- Students are not allowed to board the bus without student I-card.
- Children should be escorted to the bus stop every morning by parent/guardian.
- Parent/Guardian should bring Parent I-Card for any school visit.
- Parent/Responsible Adult must show parent I-card at the bus-stop drop.
- Please check and sign your ward’s school diary daily.
- Please write all applications on Parent Application form only
- Students who misbehave severely or are without clean and correct uniform may be sent home.
- For tele-queries and appointments, please contact DPS Tapi Academic Office at:09662048973, 0261-6547555.
- It is strictly forbidden to contact staff members except via school.
Here are some tips for Internet Safety